Items you will not be allowed to bring into Art All Night are listed below.
Posted items not allowed into the event and subject to confiscation:
- Alcohol, drinks, water or liquids of any sort
- Outside food
- Bags larger than a purse or day pack
- Animals other than a registered service animal assisting persons with disabilities.
- Firearms, stun guns, knives, cutting weapons, striking weapons, bats, clubs, nunchucks, brass knuckles, pepper spray/mace , chemical weapons, fireworks, flammables, explosives, or any other dangerous or hazardous devices or weapons.
- Glass bottles, aerosol cans, laser pointers/pens, or anything else deemed inappropriate or dangerous by security
- Hover boards, drones or other model aircraft or remote controlled device of any kind
- Noisemaking devices (i.e. whistles, air horns, drums, horns, vuvuzelas).
- Recreational or illegal drugs of any kind
NOTE: Anyone who is visibly inebriated, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, will by denied entry to Art All Night.